Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sharing the love...gratitude

Taken from my live journal...02/14/07

To my children: Roger, Aaron, Alana, Phylicia, Martail, Heather, Candace, and Alijah...

I love all of you with all of my heart. You are the light in my life, the perk in my step, the twinkle in my eye, and the joy in each day.

If I birthed you, I thank God for giving me the pleasure of watching you grow into the wonderful person that you are.

If you are heart-adopted, I thank God that in all His wisdom He saw fit to bless me with your presence in my life.

I count all of you among the many blessings in my life! I hope your day is filled with loads of chocolate and lots of love!

With much love, many hugs, and tons of gratitude,


Mom, momma, madre, min

******
If this post leads you down a similar path of self-discovery, pleas click on the trackback link below to let me know that they have written an entry in your blog about my post or leave a comment:).

Enjoy the journey~.

0 comments: