Sunday, September 23, 2007

Miracles

taken from my live journal(11/2005)

I look for miracles everyday. Oftentimes over the years I have uttered prayers in the course of everyday life.

When my girls were little(age 1 & 2) I was doing laundry and said, "Lord, I would love to have matching dressesfor them." The following week two women who did not know each other each gave me a bag of little girls clothes. In each bag was a little pink dress...both identical except for size!

When the boys were about that same age and I was doing laundry, I said, "Lord, I need shirts and shoes for the boys...size 2." The very next day a neighbor knocked on the door with 2 bags in hand. They were full of size 2 shirts and shoes for my little guys!

The other day, while piecing a quilt top, I said, "Lord, I wish I had more pink and green fabrics." Can you guess where this is going? Yup....the next day a dear lady gave me a bag of beautiful fabrics...all pinks and greens!

There is another miracle pressing, but I can't tell it till Saturday. It involves something I told the Lord I wanted for my youngest son who is now 16. God is good!!!

Phyl~

******
If this post leads you down a similar path of self-discovery, please click Mr. Linky(in the side-bar) to let me know that you have written an entry in your blog about my post and/or leave a comment:). Thanks for coming by...and...Enjoy your journey~.

0 comments: