Sunday, September 23, 2007

Insanity?

taken from my live journal...Oct. 28th, 2006

there is sumfin wrong with me-NOT mentally...lol. I am freezing all the time and consuming anything with protein like a starving person.

i have not really slept in a week-i am all nervous energy and my poor brain will absolutley not slow down. its so bad that saturday i started writing down stuff cos the ideas just kept flooding over me-i wrote SIX pages of notes for every thing from our ebay venture, to Marcia's t-shirt business to groceries i need to changes i wanna make on my web site to a list of pix i want joyce to take for me. (That's exactly how my mind was running. INSANITY! mind you, the entire time i was taking notes i was making a quilt top! even drew out some designs i want to make into quilts.

today i took murphy out to potty, saw martail's carved pumpkins, came in to tell him he needed to trash them and forgot about my poor puppy. a few minutes later i went outside and here comes murphy trotting down the sidewalk-for the life of me, i couldn't figure out how the hell he got outside!!! I can't even focus long enuff to have a phone conversation and i can't begin to tell you how many times i forgot what I was talking about. (don't you hate it when that happens and no one else knows what you were talking about either!)

have i finally crossed the abyss into no-man's-land??? i really need a good nite's rest...OMG, the little mood icon for "restless" looks exactly like i feel...almost too funny.
Phyl~

******
If this post leads you down a similar path of self-discovery, pleas click on the trackback link below to let me know that they have written an entry in your blog about my post or leave a comment:).

Enjoy the journey~.

0 comments: