Sunday, September 23, 2007

State-of-the-union

taken from my live journal...02/07

All my life I have believed that I would have a ministry to women and that God allowed the hell I lived thru to happen so that I could minister to women who are there also.

In the last 2 days, there are 3 women who have discussed depression with me. Last week, 2 more. I am so encouraged!

During this same time, there has been insanity in my life from a human point of view. I have 4 kids. The girls moved out some time ago but we still battle things together.

So here we were...a family of hurting and broken people. For the last 3 days, I have been able to minister intensely to all my kids and even one friend of theirs.

My children have always lovingly embraced who-or whatever I brought home...and even brought people themselves. Ours is a safe-house so to speak. God is healing hearts and mending relationships and giving hope to the hopeless. It is such a wondrous miracle for all of us and especially me since I have prayed healing for my kids since their births.

I wanted to discuss depression with you, but I felt lead to share this with you. I will be back later on and will write more then.

Be encouraged, dear one, our Lord is in the blessing business

******
If this post leads you down a similar path of self-discovery, pleas click on the trackback link below to let me know that they have written an entry in your blog about my post or leave a comment:).

Enjoy the journey~.

0 comments: