Sunday, September 23, 2007

Answered prayers

It is so wonderful to have friends who will pray for me at a moments
notice. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

This time I have a prayer that's being answered to tell you about.
All of my children's lives I have asked God to heal their hearts. I
pick the wrong guy and their father's have not been USDA Prime
Choice. Right now I am living witness to the healing that God is
doing in each and everyone of them and I am uber-excited.

I woke up yesterday to my youngest kissing my cheek and telling me
what I wonderful mom I am and that he loves me. The rest of us spent
the day mending hurts that have been around for years. Forgiveness
and restoration are powerful things.

God has bestowed me with the gift of wisdom and my kids not only seek
me out for counseling...they bring their friends:).

I have wonderful kids who now will be whole individuals...God amazes
me every single day.

Hugs and prayers and thanks!


Phyl~

******
If this post leads you down a similar path of self-discovery, pleas click on the trackback link below to let me know that they have written an entry in your blog about my post or leave a comment:).

Enjoy the journey~.

0 comments: