Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Answered prayers~

It is so encouraging to hear about
answered prayer. I have lots, so this may become a novel...lol.

When my girls were little, I wanted a family photo taken and I told
the Lord that I wanted matching dresses for the girls. The very next
week at church 2 different women gave me a bag of girls clothes.
Believe it or not, in each of those bags was a darling little pink
dress...identical and one in each size to fit the girls!

Similar thing with my sons. They were low on shirts and shoes. I
prayed. The very next day, my neighbor knocked on my door carrying 2
huge bags of stuff. Said her friend was throwing them
away,but "something" told her to bring them to me. There were so
many shirts and shoes in there that my sons never got to wear them
all!

Last year for Christmas I got my son the game he wanted to play on
his computer. He was crushed when his dinosaur wouldnt play the
game...so I told the Lord I would love to have a new computer for
him. He contacted a family friend to see if he could modify his
computer to work and it was tooooo old. Two days later, Jim showed
up at my door to ask me if I minded if he gave my son a new
computer!!!

The stories go on and on...God is so good~

Hugs,

Phyl



Phyl~

******
If this post leads you down a similar path of self-discovery, please click on Mr. Linky(in the side-bar) to let me know that you have written an entry in your blog about my post and/or leave a comment:). Thanks for coming by...and...Enjoy your journey~.

0 comments: